The School gives admission to all deserving students without any distinction of religion, race, caste and creed who have a mission in life to be highly motivated individuals.
Procedure of registration and admission:
- Admission to Pre-Primary Classes is given on First Come First Serve Basis.
- Application form duly completed in all respects shall be received at the school.
- Registration is open for all classes from Pre-Nursery to 9th and +1.
- Date of Birth certificate will have to be produced at the time of screening test.
- Admission will be guaranteed after the conduct of screening test for the respective classes.
- Decision of the principal in admission matters will be final.
- Parents are requested to accompany their wards at the time of admission test.
Subject for admission test:
|I – V||English, Hindi, Mathematics|
|VI – IX
|English, Mathematics and Science
According to the stream opted
When to join:
|Pre Nursery||3 Years|
|Class 1st||6 Years|
|For Other Classes||Adding one year per class|
The Entry Criteria
For Pre-Nursery to K.G.:- Admission to Pre-Primary Classes is given on First Come First Serve Basis.
For 1st to 9th and 11th. :- The Selection depends on child’s performance in the entrance test and is entirely on merit.